We are a supplier of tools and drilling equipment for exploration, water-well, geotechnical and environmental drilling industries in Australia. We provide quality products from leading suppliers such as Baroid, Bournedrill, Ridgid, CME, Enviroequip and Johnson Screens.
We have the capacity to supply a complete range of products including drag and roller bits, drilling fluids, rod wipers, button grinding equipment, break-out tools, water swivels and PVC casing and screens.
Total Eden stock a wide variety of grinding equipment suitable for most drilling and mining applications. The range includes CME grinding machines that can can be hand held or used with robot arms.
We also stock accessories including grinding pins and hex drives used for sharpening tungsten carbide buttons on hammer drills. Total Eden has experience in specifying grinding equipment for all industrial applications and can source product on specification.
Baroid Muds and Cements
Total Eden supply a wide range of specialised drilling muds and chemicals. We supply Baroid products as well as other chemicals and accessory equipment needed for on site operations:
- Bentonite Products for a comprehensive range of drilling, plugging, abandonment and well rehabilitataion products including Quik Gel, Aqua Gel and Benseal.
- Bentonite Pellets come from high yeiding sodium bentonite. When properly placed and allowed to hydrate, a semi solid but flexible seal is formed which is chemically stable in water, brines, and waters containing hydrocarbons.
- Pel Plug 30 minute has the advantage of a 30 min delay so that pellets can be used to seal off holes at a greater depth
- EZ Mud Gold is a beaded polymer clay and shale stabilization when using water based drilling fluids.
- Dinumol is an aqueous bore stabilizing and lubricating fluid promoting bore stability and preventing against stuck pipe.
- Penetrol – a water miscable drilling fluid additive designed for use as a rate of penetration enhancer while drilling through problem formations.